Thousands of Indians immigrate to the United States each year, and it is very difficult to obtain a driver’s license due to the many rules and regulations.
In this video, an Indian vlogger deals with all the important tips for obtaining a driver’s license for the first time in the United States. This article applies to anyone who plans to travel to or live in the United States in the near future and who is planning to take a driver’s license in the near future. The vlogger says the rules apply to Missouri. Let’s focus on the whole process here.
You may like: Apple CarPlay offers a new generation of special tools – WWDC 2022
You may like: Australian Mahindra Scorpio drove 3.2 km in 18 months – Share
Indian Vlogger shares tips for obtaining a driver’s license in the United States
Candidates must take an online written test and a vision test before coming to the actual test. For written testing, the candidate must answer 25 objective questions and score at least 20 points (or 80%). This is a theoretical aspect of the test and can be taken twice a day if necessary. After passing the written test, you will be offered a visual test that will ask you about different road signs. After passing this test, if a person feels confident, he can pass a real driving test that day.
You may like: Although 10-year-olds are banned in Delhi, the average age of cars in the United States is 12 years
- For a specific test, the instructor must first explain the internal functions of the machine. This includes electrical window switches and other controls on the door panel, hood switch, brake, accelerator, clutch, headlight control broom switches, AC control, fog remover settings, turn indicators, alarm button, mirror adjustments, parking lights, etc. components such as .
- Next, you need to know how to maintain speed on the road.
- The move to change the lane is the next step, which can be a bit difficult. You must first give a turn signal, then check the mirrors, then turn back and look through the rear window at the blind spot. Once everything is clear, you can change the bar.
- The stop sign must be observed before starting the movement.
You may like: Bad winners Pegasus l’Étalon Noir RE Continental GT650
- When reversing, first put the car in reverse gear, hold the steering wheel steadily, turn back and look for obstacles behind the car.
- Finally, you need to be able to create a parallel parking lot next to the sidewalk in a certain way. When parking on a curb, keep the steering wheel to the left after parking. Similarly, the steering wheel should be tilted to the right when parked on a curb. However, when there is no curb, you must turn the steering wheel to the right, even if you are standing up or down.
Here are some basic tips to keep in mind when preparing to get your first driver’s license in the United States.