Mahindra Alfa CNG cargo and passenger versions have been launched
Based on the popular three-wheeled Alfa brand, the new Mahindra Alfa CNG truck and passenger models went on sale with a starting price of Rs 2.57.
Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd has released two new models in the popular Alfa range. Mahindra Alfa CNG passenger and cargo versions are based on its popular Alfa brand. The new versions are priced at Rs 2,57,000 for the Alfa Passenger DX BS6 CNG and Rs 2,57,800 for the Alfa Load Plus (formerly the Lucknow Exhibition Hall). In addition, the manufacturer claims that the owner of these cars can save up to 4,000,000 rupees in 5 years compared to diesel models in the same segment. The new models are available at authorized dealers in Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Gujarat, Delhi, Bihar, Maharashtra, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh.
You may like – 2022 Mahindra Bolero City Pikup launched – 1500 kg payload, 17.2 km / l.
You may like it – GreenCell Mobility launches the NueGo long-distance electric bus brand
Speaking about the launch of the Mahindra Alfa CNG freight and passenger options, Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, said: . As the density of CNG stations in some parts of India increases, Alfa Cargo and Passenger will be a great choice for those who want big savings. ”
You may like – Tata Motors bags 1300 resume orders from VRL Logistics Ltd
You may also like: Tata CNG bus caught fire, the company’s actions – details
Mahindra Alfa CNG truck and passenger versions
- Unparalleled savings of up to ₹ 4 00 000.00 for 5 years
- Save fuel costs up to ₹ 4,000,000 in 5 years compared to a 3-wheeled diesel vehicle (CNG = ₹ 68.1 / kg and diesel = ₹ 90.92 / liter, as of March 2022 in Lucknow)
- The best mileage in the segment is the Alfa DX passenger delivering 40.2 km / kg, while the Alfa Load Plus delivers 38.6 km / kg (according to ARAI tests). It promises a very attractive scope of work.
- The best engine capacity and torque in the segment is 395 cm3, the water-cooled engine is the largest engine in its class and promises long-term reliability. The engine offers the best torque in the 23.5 Nm segment, with 20 Nm available at low speeds to help keep you ahead of traffic.
- Unparalleled reliability, durability
- Based on the wide Alfa platform, the best sheet metal in the segment is 0.90 mm, the Passenger CNG and cargo versions offer high durability.
- With 800+ dealer hotspots across India, Mahindra Alfa CNG maintenance is readily available.
Connect our official telegram channel Get the latest updates for free and follow us Google News is here.